The 44L is located on its own property, in the heart of Tyrolean Village at 179 Tyrolean Lane. The 44L is a “vintage” chalet that was built in the 1950s, so it has a more rustic feel than the chalets on the Mountain and Waterfront properties. It is a semi-detached chalet with residential neighbours and a private forest in the backyard.
The 44L is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom chalet that sleeps up to 11 people maximum. Please view the floorplan in the gallery to see each bedroom’s configuration.
- Real gas fireplace
- BBQ, equipped with propane
- Ensuite washer-dryer
- Authentic wooden sauna
- Outdoor hot tub on the front deck
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Cable TV & DVD player
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Pool table
- Situated across from a neighbourhood park, with a soccer field and baseball diamond
- 15 minute walk to the Blue Mountain Village
- 4 Parking spots
- Backs onto a forest with hiking trails
Unfortunately, the 44L does not have access to the swimming pool located on the Mountain Property.